马可 De Stefano
验证专家 in 项目管理
马可 started out as a software developer but moved on to more suitable roles—scrum master and 敏捷 project manager—which he’s been successfully occupying for over the past decade. His technical background and business-oriented mindset facilitate effective communication with 开发团队s and with different business stakeholders. Recently in his latest projects, he also works as an 敏捷 coach to foster scrum adoption.
- 在公司成立了第一个scrum团队和第一个可扩展的敏捷框架(SAFe)项目, 使团队从零敏捷知识到完全熟练.
- 定义了IT的价值流和投资组合, 采用加权最短作业优先(WSJF)方法进行优先级排序.
- 领导了组织中的第一个精益敏捷卓越中心(LACE), 为其他LACE建立轮辐方法.
- Started internal agile training session already delivered to more than 200 employees in the company within three months. Training program under expansion to have a complete catalog with in-depth training for specific scrum roles.
- 配合产品团队 on the build and management of a prioritized product backlog.
- Set up and reorganized Jira projects to ease the transition towards SAFe and agile release train organization structure.
- Implemented Scrum process and ceremonies on three teams with no previous knowledge on scrum.
- Implemented SAFe scrum processes and cooperated with a release train engineer in program-level ceremonies.
- 配合产品团队, 交付经理, and DevOps to deliver software to the world's top four corporate travel management companies.
Scrum Master |业务分析师
- 帮助建立了Aha! 供产品团队管理产品路线图.
- Acted as the main business expert in a successful project involving the most important Brazilian online travel agency.
- 配合产品团队, 开发团队, 帮助中小企业创建产品待办事项列表，并以标准格式编写用户故事.
- Cooperated with a third-party vendor to integrate an external dataset to ease customer experience.
- 帮助了整个亚马逊.it organization to clean the data catalog and reduce incoming wrong data from different input sources.
Led a team transformation from Waterfall to Scrum and SAFe methodology for three teams located in four different time zones.
I led the transformation of three teams to adopt scrum practices and enable the on-demand release for clients, including the world's top four corporate travel management companies (with a cumulative earning of USD 94 billion in 2016). 我的工作包括scrum仪式和实践的介绍, 调整sprint持续时间以符合公司标准, 领导向外管局的过渡. Our teams were then ready to be part of an official agile release train months before the expected target date.
I led the backlog management and helped write user stories to ensure that the backlog always contained the right amount of details with a standard and agreed-upon user story format.
Successfully defined and implemented a 票务 platform for the most significant Brazilian online travel agency.
我在整个项目中担任scrum主管和业务分析师. My responsibility mainly involved coordinating the 票务 stream from requirement details until the end-to-end testing phase and providing an analysis on the KPI expected for the project after the product activation.
I also facilitated the creation and management of the product backlog as a single input channel for the team, 与产品团队合作, 开发团队, 和中小企业.
Brought an internal project from the exploratory phase to production use with customers using the product on three continents.
My responsibility was to perform requirement analysis and design the new architecture; I deployed the project successfully. It was generic enough to be sold with a few domain-specific adaptations to three different customers.
Led the team to find a technical solution and provide access to textbook lists for Italian schools to 亚马逊 customers.
My responsibility was to create a technical solution that fit the existing data model and coordinate the activity with the company providing the complete list of schools and textbooks. The main challenges were the need to integrate a new kind of service without altering the existing structure of 亚马逊.它的网站，需要访问数据只能通过第三方提供商提供.
Designed and developed a highly customizable microkernel architecture to support HR processes in a different domain.
The web application uses the Jakarta EE stack and was offered as a hosted solution—with eventual customizations—or as a simplified version as SaaS for customers within different businesses and scales (non-exhaustive list: Mitsubishi, 意大利航空公司, 邮政借出, 毕马威(KPMG), Findus, 布鲁诺Farmaceutici).
LUISS Guido Carli——罗马，意大利
SAFe 5 Scrum Master
专业Scrum Master I (PSM I)